School Holiday Workshops
REGISTER BY AGE
Kids 6 to 12 or Teens 13 to 16
AAPES school holiday workshops provide kids and adults a crash course in all things Parkour. Suitable for any experience level, these workshops will push, challenge and inspire kids to do, be and live better. They are also amazing fun!
AAPES has hosted half day holiday programs. Held during the NSW School Holidays, kids learn valuable life skills at our school holiday workshops. They learn what their bodies are capable of, experience the mental discipline of Parkour, and do something different and impressive!
Workshops are a great way of keeping the kids busy during the school holidays, and Parkour workshops keep them focused mentally and entertained physically.
Learn a new skill this school holidays to give your kids the best chance to grow and develop strength, discipline and body confidence.
Book your space below, first in best dressed as numbers are very strictly limited.
If there is not “register” button, that workshop is booked out!
Dates: December 18th to January 29th
Time: Please see schedule below
Ages: “Kids” sessions 6-12, “Teens” sessions 13-16,
Please note, we strictly cannot take kids younger than 6.
Important registration instructions
- Please note the location of each workshop. If you attend the wrong location, we can’t guarantee your space.
- Your purchase may come up as Ezedebit or MBO on your bank/card statement. If you’re unsure please contact us!
- Please choose carefully as we can only offer credits or transfers.
- If you’re an existing AAPES member, please enter your email and click “forgot password”. Your membership doesn’t cover these classes, but please don’t make a new account.
- Please make all registrations and accounts in the attendees name, not the payees name.
- Registrations close: 3 hours before class
- Cancellations up to 12 hours before class will be provided transfer or credit.
- Cancellations after 12 hours prior to class will not provide you with a credit or transfer.
Book a workshop now!
Click “Full Calendar” to view all dates
Enquire about a workshop
Timetable current as at 18/10/2017. For weekly and last-minute timetable updates, please check our Facebook page.